• Start Typing

Chiru Leaks A ‘Bholaa Shankar’ Update

Team VC |Thursday, 12 Jan 2023 - 4:58 PM


Chiranjeevi gave an update on his next when promoting ‘Waltair Veerayya’

Chiranjeevi is currently busy promoting his movie Waltair Veerayya co-starring Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. During one of the interviews, Chiranjeevi revealed interesting updates about his upcoming movie, Bholaa Shankar.

Answering a question about ‘Bholaa Shankar’, Chiranjeevi said, “A fresh schedule is set to begin from the 17th of this month (January). Already, 30 per cent of the movie has been filmed. Even though it’s a challenge, we want to finish filming the remaining 65-70 per cent of the movie by April. If everything goes as planned, we will release the movie in May.”

Directed by Meher Ramesh, ‘Bholaa Shankar’ is a remake of the hit Tamil movie ‘Vedalam’ starring Ajith Kumar. The Telugu remake also stars Keerthy Suresh, who will be seen as Chiru’s sister. Tamannaah will be playing the female lead opposite the Megastar. 

Mahati Swara Sagar is providing the music for the film. He is the son of prominent music composer Mani Sharma. The action-thriller boasts a versatile star cast featuring Raghu BabuRao RameshMurali Sharma, and Ravishankar. 

‘Bholaa Shankar’ marks Meher Ramesh’s return to filmmaking after a gap of 9 years. His last project was Shadow starring Venkatesh and Taapsee

Updated date:  Thursday, 12 Jan 2023 - 4:58 PM

More Feeds

‘Veera Simha Reddy’: Balayya Euphoria In Theatres Worldwide
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 04:35 PM
'PS-1' Actress Dating Arjun Das?
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 04:23 PM
Rashmika Mandanna: Words Are Being Twisted And Turned Against Me
Friday, January 13, 2023 - 08:14 AM
Chiranjeevi Reveals The Reason For Working With Young Directors
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:53 PM
Led By Ashwini, Women From The World Of Cinema Hail RRR's Win
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:50 PM
3 Years For Two Tollywood Blockbusters
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:44 PM
Shruti Haasan
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:32 PM
'Thunivu' Box Office Collections On Day One
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:27 PM
Meenakshi Chaudhary Serves 'HIT' Look In Blue
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 03:16 PM
Press Meet | Kalyanam Kamaneeyam
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:19 PM
All Eyes on ‘SSMB29’ After RRR’s Golden Globe Victory
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:47 PM
Abhiram Daggubati’s ‘Ahimsa’ Trailer Out
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:37 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 11:19 AM
Chiru Has Just One Gripe With His Producers
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:35 PM
Rakul Preet Lifts The Standards With Her Golden Glow
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 10:16 AM
Balayya Joins Fans To Watch ‘Veera Simha Reddy’
Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 01:39 PM
Vishal’s ‘Laatti’ To Stream On Sun NXT Soon
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 09:17 PM
Indian Directors Congratulate Keeravani For Winning The Globe
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 09:13 PM
The 'RRR' of Kannada Cinema: Raw, Rooted, and On The Rise
Friday, January 13, 2023 - 10:28 AM
From Amitabh Bachchan To Shah Rukh Khan, B-Town Celebrates RRR's Win
Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 08:59 PM